Friday, August 14, 2009

1st Rule of Travel, know what gate you are supposed to be at.

Oh the joy of being me. You know the saying: "If things can go wrong; they will"? Yeah, I can relate.

What a day it has been. Ecuador has been postponed until this coming Monday due to severe case of A.I.S. (Avery Inattention Syndrome) and "Mutilated" PassPort Issues.

Watch this latest edition and find out some important issues that one should pay attention to when traveling.




Oh yeah, I checked a bag all the way to Ecuador this morning. It should make it OK and I hope to be reunited with it some time in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what prison you'll be in once you get off the plane in Ecuador with your newly printed passport looking for baggage that has been in lockdown unclaimed for three days.

    ReplyDelete